Tax Resolution by Jupiter Tax Prep
Do you owe the IRS money? Are there years where you did not file a tax return? Are penalty and interest fees piling on your account? Are you intimidated by the IRS and don’t know where to start so you just do nothing?
Doing nothing is the worst thing you can do.
You can hire an Enrolled Agent, a CPA, or a Tax Attorney to resolve your tax issue or you can do it yourself.
The basic steps of tax resolutions are:
- Compliance –File all tax returns
- Establish what you really owe the IRS
- Negotiate a payment arrangement
- Penalty Abatement- negotiate the removal of penalties
- Interest can not be negotiated
- The vast majority of tax debt can not be discharged in bankruptcy
The more proactive you are the better your situation will be.
You always want to be one step ahead of the IRS’s collections with the goal of avoiding any liens, levies, or garnishments.
Contact us for a free consultation.