About the Process
About the Process of Filing Taxes with Jupiter Tax Prep
- Free Initial Consultation or Meeting
- Bring last year’s tax forms and the current years documents (Use the checklist here to prepare)
- I’ll provide an estimate of how much you owe or how much you’ll be getting in a refund.
- I will also quote you how much my fee will be
- Tax Forms Preparation/ Organization of Data
- I will go over all of your data, organize it and then prepare the tax forms. If I need additional information or clarification I will contact you via your preferred method.
- Review and Sign the Tax Forms
- E-File or Mail the Tax Forms
- Invoice or Pay in Person
- Pay Taxes Owed or Await a Refund
- You can opt for direct deposit or have the IRS mail you a check
- We keep your tax forms on file for a minimum of 7 years.
- Lost everything in a fire and need your tax forms? You can request them at any time for any reason.